[Xfce-i18n] Turkish Translation: xfce-utils

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 27 23:37:42 CET 2007

Eren Türkay a écrit :
> The patch is attached.

Your updates will be committed, thank you for your work.

In a previous mail you asked whether it was ok for sending po files to
this list. It is ok, but you could have saved yourself some time, and me
too if you would have used subversion, as most translators do.

Here is how:

by using the scripts provided on the i18n website you could have created
a local tree of the 4.4 branch and have all the existing tr.po files at
hand, modify them, one by one as you seem to forget what you have done
otherwise ;-p and when you would have finished translating ALL the tr.po
files, you could have issued a "svn diff > complete.patch" command.

This last command is the real time saver. It just saves in one patch
file all the changes you made to ALL the tr.po files in the 4.4 branch.
You would just send the file to this list and I could apply the changes
for ALL the files using one dead simple command line "patch -p0 <
complete.patch".

I can only recommend you to take a closer look at the scripts on the
site and read the svn_howto as well as the translators guidance.

Have a good night.

Max.