[Xfce-i18n] xfdesktop trunk translations

Brian J. Tarricone kelnos at xfce.org
Wed Feb 21 02:57:20 CET 2007

Hi translators,

I'm moving xfdesktop trunk to use a new menu system, and I just removed
all the menu.xml.* and xfce-registered-categories.xml.* files.  Don't
be alarmed; they're all still available on the 4.4 branch, and I'll be
merging as many of those translations as possible into the new menu
system when I get a chance.

For now, please continue to keep the menu.xml.* and
xfce-registered-categories.xml.* files in the xfce_4_4 branch up to
date, since we'll of course be making bugfix and translation update
releases to the 4.4 branch for some time to come, while the new menu
system won't be in a released stable version until 4.6.

(The po/*.po and po-doc/*.po files are not affected at all by this.)

	-brian