[Xfce-i18n] Two possible improvements on Xfce4 Translations Statistics page

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Thu Feb 1 19:46:27 CET 2007

Michal Varady wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi Michal,

> I just want to note, that the order of Xfce versions on Xfce4
> Translations Statistics page - http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/ - is
> strange, it should be:
>
> - trunk
> - xfce 4.4
> - xfce 4.2
> - xfce 4.0

I also noted that and will check the files to see if I can change the
order, if not, I will ask the maintainer, Brian J. Tarricone, if he
could change the order in which the list is displayed.

> I saw something like: "Xfce is translated into many languages". OK,
> maybe partly... I think only languages with 90% or more strings
> localized (core components) can be considered as supported. Is it
> possible to highlight somehow in translation statistics languages,
> which have at least 90% (or any other number) of strings translated?

You should definitely ask Brian about this, or ask him the code and
create a patch for him to include, he is the one behind the PHP code
that gives life to the translators statistics page.

> Cheers,
> Michal

Cheers,
Max.