[Xfce-i18n] Xarchiver & Sensors-plugin PT_BR

Bruno Jesus XFCE myxfce at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:53:46 CEST 2007

Thanks for the invitation but unfortunately I'll be in a wedding by
that time. And sadly I also do not have internet at home anymore
(maldita Telefonica).

What name do you usually put in the translator group field on the pot
files? I usually leave it blank but I think something should be
written there.

Cheers.

On 8/23/07, Og Maciel <ogmaciel at gnome.org> wrote:

Dê-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo!