[Xfce-i18n] Translated Amharic po files

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Tue Aug 14 22:27:17 CEST 2007

On mar, 2007-08-14 at 18:33 +0530, tegegne tefera wrote:

Hi Tegegne,

> I sent a translated amharic po files on 22/7/07 but some how it is not
> updated.

I am back on track with my notebook and am in the process of adding your
files to the svn tree.

I verified your files and it seems there are a couple of strings that
may need fixing, here is the output:

mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:128: msgstr has too many keyboard accelerator
marks '_'
mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:132: msgstr has too many keyboard accelerator
marks '_'
mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:140: msgstr has too many keyboard accelerator
marks '_'
mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:236: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark
'_'

xfcalendar/trunk/po/am.po:1217: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator
mark '_'

xfce4-panel/trunk/po/am.po:269: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator
mark '_'
xfce4-panel/trunk/po/am.po:634: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator
mark '_'
xfce4-panel/trunk/po/am.po:708: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator
mark '_'

xfce4-session/trunk/po/am.po:550: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator
mark '_'

xfdesktop/trunk/po/am.po:675: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark
'_'
xfdesktop/trunk/po/am.po:823: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark
'_'
xfdesktop/trunk/po/am.po:1077: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator
mark '_'

I wait for your updated files to committ the whole bunch. May I also ask
you to use the same tree structure we use in the svn and that would be:

project/trunk/po

for mousepad that would be:

mousepad/trunk/po

Thank you in advance.