[Xfce-i18n] website: breaking out untranslated stuff (was Re: zh_CN webpages update file)

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at solnet.ch
Thu Apr 19 22:31:05 CEST 2007

Brian J. Tarricone a écrit :

Hi Brian,

> Is there any reason all that stuff is in the translatable section of
> the page?  It seems like the credits page shouldn't have all the names
> and email addresses inlined like that, and should include them from an
> external file that doesn't need to be translated.  That way, when
> contributors change (I imagine the most churn would be in the
> translators list), each website translator doesn't have to add the
> names manually.

Just like the xfce-utils authors page, would be great and much easier to
maintain. If both the website and the xfce-utils could share the same
file, that would be even better.

I noticed that François Le Clainche still has the credits for the
webmastering and artwork, yet I thought it was the work of Nick Schermer?

> 	-brian

Best regards,
Max.