[Xfce-i18n] [CA] xfdesktop patch

Ivà debian.public at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:40:21 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I think that there is a bug in the translation of the file *menu.xml.ca*
in xfdesktop that don't allow a correct system menu generation (for
example under the xfce menu applet) when you use a catalan session.

The bug is in this string:
<include type="System" style="simple" unique="true" />

It should be:
<include type="system" style="simple" unique="true" />

Changing it (System by system) in my ubuntu machine solves the issue,
but i can't confirm this on a debian machine or elsewhere. It would be
great if somebody else can confirm this bug and the proposed solution.

Anyway, I attach a patch for it.

Thank you!

Ivà.