[Xfce-i18n] [en_GB] Updates for squeeze and xfwm4

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at solnet.ch
Wed Apr 11 16:48:10 CEST 2007

Jeff Bailes a écrit :

Hi Jeff,

> 	I've updated the en_GB translation for squeeze for the string freeze,
> also I fixed up some translations in xfwm4 while I was there.

that's a good thing, the squeeze po file has been updated once again
with one more string added to it, the string is "cleanup". If this is
British enough, I'll just add it myself to your file, otherwise, tell me
what you would replace it with. ;-)

Stephan Arts took care of committing your updated files, the Xfce team
thanks you for your work.

> 	Jeff

Best regards,
Max.