[Xfce-i18n] Active translators and email addresses

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at solnet.ch
Mon Apr 9 12:50:18 CEST 2007

timystery at arcor.de a écrit :
>> The changes received so far have been sent and will be updated in the
>> AUTHORS file today.
>>

> At least Enrico Troeger and Borja Schwember should be mentioned as well under the German translations team, see http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/team_de#uebersetzer .

I will take a look and send an updated patch for these two translators.

>  I  don't really know how far the other ones mentioned there were involved in translating -- you might want to contact them.

This list contains translators who sent in translations since the begin
of 2006. All those that have been taken out will have there place in a
future version of the AUTHORS file that will contain a "Previous
translators" list.

> Thanks for your efforts,
>
> Fabian

Best regards,