[Xfce-i18n] An additional tooltip in xfce-mcs-plugins (trunk)

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Apr 7 17:00:49 CEST 2007

Hi developers,

I have a request that is related to the post by Enrico at
Xfce-i18n,

  Question about "Latch To Lock" 15/11 2006

While I've translated the strings below by my way, they're
a little bit hard to grab the meanings at the first sight.

>From xfce-mcs-plugins (rev. 24529):

  #: ../plugins/keyboard_plugin/keyboard_plugin.c:531
  msgid "Latch To Lock"

  #: ../plugins/keyboard_plugin/keyboard_plugin.c:537
  msgid "Two Keys Disable"

Now, how about adding the following example as the tooltips?

I think the former refers "Latch To Lock", the latter does
"Two Keys Disable".

  2.2.5 To Enable the Sticky Keys Feature [*1]

  Example 1: If you want to press Alt + F1, do the following:

   1. Press Alt to latch the modifier key. The Alt key remains
      active.
   2. Press F1. The key combination is now complete. After you
      press F1, the Alt modifier key is no longer active.

  Example 2: If you want to press Ctrl + Alt + Tab, do the
  following:

   1. Press Ctrl twice to lock the modifier key. The Ctrl key
      remains active.
   2. Press Alt.
   3. Press Tab. The key combination is now complete.
   4. To unlock the modifier key, press Ctrl again.

Of course, they may need to be modified.

[*1] http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-0919/6n3ahjvv3?l=ja&a=view

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/langcodes.html
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt