[Xfce-i18n] Away

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 15:20:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to let you know that I'll probably be away from all xfce
lists in the next weeks. I'm moving this weekend to another city here
in Brazil and it might take some time until I get another ISP.

I'd like to ask other pt_BR translators to put their efforts on
completing the pt_BR translation, since I'll probably be unable to do
it before 4.4 gets released.

Any bugs on Xfapplet will have to wait until I'm back; the RSS plugin
is still on an early development stage and will have to wait too.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess