[Xfce-i18n] Testing Translations Ubuntu
Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut
paurullan at bulma.net
Sat Oct 28 14:15:57 CEST 2006
On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 12:56:53PM +0200, Mohamed Magdy wrote:
>I asked the same question on a previous thread but it seems that no one
You should wait a little to somebody with the answer reads the mail ^_^
>How to test the translated .mo files in Ubuntu Edgy?
There are mostly three ways:
* build the .po and put the .mo into /usr/share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES
* apt-get source the program, translate (or merge the translation) with that
code and install the new package.
* use some svn checkout and not Ubuntu’s packages.
I would rather do the third o, if you cannot work on svn, the second.
- Cap novetat pel mon real?
- No ho sé, demana-li a algú altre.
More information about the Xfce-i18n