[Xfce-i18n] translation supervision changes

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Tue Oct 3 18:48:54 CEST 2006

Dear translators,

Having less and less time to deal with translations i sent a mail last
week to ask for volunteers to help. Maximilian Schleiss and Pau Ruŀlan
Ferragut proposed their help. As i plan to retire from translation
supervision in a near future, i accepted them both.

They are now in charge of reviewing and committing submitted
translations as well as supervising other translators' work (i mean
translators with commit access). I hope you'll welcome them well and
help them translate Xfce.

I'll always be here to give a hand when time allows me and to answer
more technical issues or to operate on parts of the repository where you
haven't write access.

Cheers

PS: don't worry about Daichi, he is still alive and plan to come back
around the end of the year

CC to the xfce4-dev ML for info (even if i think every dev read the
xfce-i18n ML)
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>