[Xfce-i18n] Russian translation update

Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut paurullan at bulma.net
Mon Oct 2 18:39:47 CEST 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:06:08PM +0600, Andrey Fedoseev wrote:
>В Вск, 24/09/2006 в 21:44 +0600, Andrey Fedoseev пишет:

>> Here's an update to Russian translation of most Xfce packages.

>I sent this message about a week ago, I wonder if someone could commit
>these translations?

Sorry, been ill.

Careful with the accelerators, I have problems with xfmedia, xfcalendar, xfwm4
and thunar.

msgfmt --statistics --check-accelerators=_ -c -v -o /dev/null

what do you want me to do with them?

Pending xfce4-eyes, xfce4-appfinder and the above with the acc problems.

--

We are the Unix warriors. We are the knights who say VI.