[Xfce-i18n] [FR] xfce4-trigger-launcher translation question

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue May 30 22:47:00 CEST 2006

Gerald Barre wrote:
> Le Mon, 29 May 2006 00:56:49 +0200
> Gerald Barre <g.barre at free.fr> s'exprimait:
>

>> What about "greffon lanceur deux états" ?
>>

> Or simply "greffon lanceur-interrupteur" ?

Hi,

I listened to Gérald's advice and used "greffon lanceur interrupteur" as
plugin name. Still there are two points I can't make up my mind about:

msgid "When Dodgy"
msgstr "Quand instable"

After reading the manual I think I understand that the program is
waiting for some kind of answer and does not get any in a given time or
doesn't get any at all. To me the result is "instable" or "inconnu".

The second is that thing about poke. The only thing this word reminds me
is a way of cheating on a C64.

msgid "Command to Poke:"
msgstr ""

Shall I just send the file and leave it to another translator to finish
it later on?

Regards.

Max