[Xfce-i18n] make update-po not working for Terminal

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sat May 27 10:49:55 CEST 2006

On 5/27/06, Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 14:29:49 +0200
> Alexander Toresson wrote:
>
> > When I attempt to run make update-po in terminal/trunk/po, I get:
> >
> > make Terminal.pot
> > make[1]: Entering directory `/root/xfce4-svn-source/terminal/po'
> > make[1]: `Terminal.pot' is up to date.
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/xfce4-svn-source/terminal/po'
>
> (snip)
>
> > So, for some reason $catalogs doesn't contain the languages that
> > have .po files for that package.
> >
> > Anyone else seeing this or know how to fix it? Is it an error at
> > my end or not?
>
> Did you add `sv' in po/LINGUAS and run autogen.sh again at the
> top directory of Terminal?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Daichi

Yes, and I added Jens' and mine sv.po for Terminal in the po/ directory.
Btw, for other packages, make update-po produces the following for
every language:
"sv:
................... done.
164 translated messages, 14 fuzzy translations, 5 untranslated messages."

make update-po in terminal/po doesn't output any such.

and they have:
"        catalogs='ar.gmo az.gmo be.gmo bg.gmo bn_IN.gmo ca.gmo cs.gmo
de.gmo el.gmo en_GB.gmo eo.gmo es.gmo es_MX.gmo et.gmo eu.gmo fa.gmo
fi.gmo fr.gmo gu.gmo h
e.gmo hi.gmo hu.gmo it.gmo ja.gmo ko.gmo lt.gmo mr.gmo ms.gmo
nb_NO.gmo nl.gmo pa.gmo pl.gmo pt_BR.gmo pt_PT.gmo ro.gmo ru.gmo
sk.gmo sv.gmo ta.gmo tr.gmo uk.gmo
 vi.gmo zh_CN.gmo zh_TW.gmo'; \"

Terminal has:

"        catalogs=''; \"