[Xfce-i18n] Finnish translation for xarchiver (and new email address)

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp2.inet.fi
Mon May 22 20:44:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just committed a new Finnish translation for xarchiver. Could someone
with access please apply the attached patch for configure.ac? Assuming
that's all that is needed to make it work...

And here's a little request for Daichi. Would you kindly run sed
's/jari.rahkonen(at)pp1.inet.fi/jari.rahkonen(at)pp2.inet.fi/g' against
the repository? Due to some humongous stupidity on the part of my ISP I
lost my address almost two weeks ago for no good reason at all and they
seem completely unable (or unwilling) to fix it.

Thanks,
Jari