[Xfce-i18n] Pootle? (w: Translations...)

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:46:51 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 12:25:59PM +0200, SZERVÁC Attila wrote:
>  Pootle for teamwork ?
>
>   http://pootle.wordforge.org/projects/xfce42/

I have a friend working on Pootle as his undergraduation conclusion project,
although I'm not sure whether he is a core developer or just a contributor.
Anyway, he has plenty of knowledge about it, I'll talk to him and post relevant
things on xfce-i18n.

What is nice about Pootle is that it is a free sofware project (the project
itself is hosted at translate.sf.net, the link above is just a server running
Pootle). We could have, for example, a pootle.xfce.org where Pootle would be
running for translation of the Xfce project.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess