[Xfce-i18n] Some pt_BR corrections for thunar

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sat May 13 11:35:52 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 00:28 -0300, Adriano Winter Bess wrote:
> I have applied the patch on my local copy, but haven't commited it yet cause
> Daichi asked committers previously to minimize committs. I plan to commit it
> together with other translations updates for brazilian portuguese.

The idea behind the 'minimization of commits' was more in the case when
you commit changes in many directories, then he asked committers to do
it in one commit but he didn't mean (AFAICT) to wait to have enough data
to commit. In this case you can commit this patch when you've validated
it (and maybe some translations you've made in the meantime and you feel
ready for SVN).

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>