[Xfce-i18n] Strings from libexo

Michal Varady miko.vaji at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:08:44 CEST 2006

Thank you Benedikt, you helped me to show some more dialogs and I was able
to verify my translations in running application...

But I thought also strings like:

#: ../exo/exo-toolbars-view.c:834
msgid "Customize Toolbar..."

#: ../exo/exo-toolbars-view.c:793
msgid "_Text only"

#: ../exo/exo-icon-view.c:920
msgid "Space which is inserted between cells of an item"

and many others, which I have never seen in any dialog from exo. Do they
appear in some common dialogs in xfce4?

Thank you,
Michal