[Xfce-i18n] Thunar translations

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:30:34 CEST 2006

Either I have done something wrong, or there's another problem, but this
opened Thunar just in English and returned the following message:

(Thunar:5891): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
>         Using the fallback 'C' locale.

Weird, because it is in Dutch in my sister's account.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit difficult, but I'm really, really new...

On 26/03/06, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> Vincent wrote:
> > Then I have one more question: how can I change the language of Thunar?
> > I work with software in English, my little sister does use Dutch but
> > that's because I set that in gdm, I have no idea how to do this.
>
> env LC_MESSAGES=nl_Nl.UTF-8 Thunar
>
> Benedikt

Vincent

http://getfirefox.com