[Xfce-i18n] Russian translation

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Mar 18 10:59:42 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:23:01 +0500
Andrey Fedoseev wrote:

> Hi!

Hi,

> Me and my brother Sergey want to make complete Russian translation
> of Xfce. For now I uploaded current trunk to our subversion
> repository http://grove.org.ru/svn/translations/xfce/trunk/ .
>
> We'll send major updates to this list, though you can check for
> the latest changes at any time.

I have checked your translations, added/updated them in the trunk,
thanks.

> Other Russian translators are welcome to join us. Send me email
> and I'll give you write access to our svn.

Be sure that your SVN and SVN of Xfce are always synchronized,
otherwise your efforts would become useless.

> PS. We also have Trac for tracking the progress and discuss
> translation issues. http://grove.org.ru/trac/translations

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt