[Xfce-i18n] more italian translation

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Mar 13 10:37:56 CET 2006

Roberto Pariset wrote:
>>Error message while parsing the uca.xml configuration file. Shouldn't
>>appear usually, unless you manually edit uca.xml and b0rk it.
>
> Oh thank you, I can figure it out now, even if I am not good in XML. For
> example, does it happen when the parser meets </gruik> ?
>
> <root_context>
> </root_context>
>
> If so, I think I am translating it something like "Unexpected closing tag"
> or "Unexpected closing tag whithin root context", I believe it's simpler.
> Any opinions?

It actually appears for

</a>

and similar cases. IIRC, this is already caught by the GMarkup-Parser
now, so you should see a GLib warning, instead of the Thunar warning.
Anyway, as said, we're talking about parsing uca.xml and that file is
written atomically by Thunar; so unless somebody chooses to manually
b0rk the file, you'll never see the warning.

Benedikt