[Xfce-i18n] Initial Japanese document for Thunar

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Mar 5 16:51:28 CET 2006

Hi Benedikt,

Just finished translating the documentation for Thunar,
if that's in time for the release, please import attached
file.

For the other translators, as you may know, I've been
using xml2po to manage a document translation process, will
attach a patch. If you have interests in this mechanism,
please try this out & let me know your comments, if that's
suitable for the most translators, I'll ask about this
to the developers in the developer's ML. Note that, you
shall not be forced to use this method to translate the
documents, there must be an another way you preferred.

If you'll try to use it, see po-doc/Makefile.am, just
adding your language code/files in the required places
would be enough, maybe.

For the Right-to-Left language translators, I've confirmed
that generated HTML files are certainly messed, thus this
patch isn't for you but I'd like to, at least, establish
the synchronized mechanism in between updated original
(English) documents and the translated documents.

Night,
--
Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm