[Xfce-i18n] Orage 4.3.2.9 worth translating

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Mar 5 13:26:47 CET 2006

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 22:34:47 +0200
Juha Kautto wrote:

> Daichi,

Yes,

> Your suggestion seems to work. It however needed
> quite some coding to get it done, which took too
> long, but finally done.
>
> Thanks for the hint of translating timezones!
> Let me know if you see something that does not work.

It clearly works, is working without a doubt, must
work in another locales as well, really thanks for
your long time investigations & coding.

Only problem for me is that I've never been to the
other places belonging to different timezones in the
business trip or the like, so I only use my local
timezone for the present ;) Hmm, in near future?
I don't know...

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt