[Xfce-i18n] New (sq) translation to commit

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Sun Mar 5 11:03:53 CET 2006

Thank you very much for your quick help Daichi.

> Which do you have, the command svn itself got crashed or
> Xfce repository has a problem?

I guess the problem is within my machine. No worry about Xfce
repository.

> I don't have beautiful Albanian fonts, if you don't care of
> a language appearing in the user-interface, I can.

Well, I'd like a proper presentation. So if you can, using UTF8 encoding
shoud not be a problem for rendering ë and ç, the rest of them is as in
English. So please go ahead and try some for me.

Thank you again very much,

besnik