[Xfce-i18n] Thunar translations

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Wed Mar 1 16:42:45 CET 2006

Hello translators,

I plan to do the 2nd alpha release during the weekend. It would be nice
if you could check your translations (it doesn't need to be complete, as
its still an alpha, but yannow).

If you happen to discover incorrect english strings or even sentences
that don't make sense at all (yeah, I've already discovered a few of
them while doing the de translations), please report them, so I can fix
them.

Also, it'd be nice if someone could help with the de translations. I've
tried to translate most of the stuff already, but I'm not a good translator.

greets,
Benedikt