[Xfce-i18n] Non-po translatable components

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:00:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

We all know that xfce has some translatable components which are not listed in
the xfce translation statistics [1], although some (like me) use to forget about
them. I've created an entry in the xfce-i18n wiki [2] to document these files
that also need translation through other methods (i.e. non-PO files).
Unfortunatelly the only ones I could remember were xfdesktop XML files; I'm not
sure if there are any others (I'm pretty sure Daichi spoke about this a few
weeks ago but I couldn't find the message).

Please feel free to contribute to the list at [2] if there's really anything
missing.

[1] http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/
[2] http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/translatable_components

Regards,