[Xfce-i18n] [FR] four files to be updated on the SVN

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Jun 4 12:56:22 CEST 2006

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:41:31 +0200
Maximilian Schleiss wrote:

> Hello to all,

Hi,

> here are a few files sent to the mailing list that slipped
> through the attention of the committers for quite some time
> now, is there a reason for this?

It has to be checked by a committer, however Stephane seems to
busy... sorry Stephane, time's up.

> Are they too old to be updated with the current files now?

Not at all but Thunar, it has some discarded translations,
Alexandre, please check attached patch (Thunar-r21973-fr.po.patch).

> The mails were sent by Gérald Barré, Alexandre Patenaude and
> myself.
>
> Could someone please take a look and update the files on the
> server and reply if there are any changes that need to be done
> on the files?

Committed except Thunar, thanks.

> PS: in order to save the files on my HDD I had to rename them
> so take care to read the initial name in the file before
> committing them if it's needed.

Or,

$ tar -j -cf xfce-trunk-fr.tar.bz2 terminal/trunk/po/fr.po \
  thunar/trunk/po/fr.po xfcalendar/trunk/po/fr.po xfce4-mixer/trunk/po/fr.po

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt