[Xfce-i18n] Swedish translations

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Sat Jun 3 22:29:01 CEST 2006

Daichi Kawahata wrote:

>>> please apply for a committer account, it makes no sense that
>>> you put the time into setting up your own svn tree, and then
>>> make us do more work by jumping through patch, bzip2 etc loops.
>>>
>>> ->  https://foo-projects.org/node/3
>> Yaaaay, done :D
>>
>> This applies to Jens too, right? :)
>
> I think it's only one person per language.

we prefer to give only one person per language. you should talk with Jens and
ask him to work as follows:

1. jens checks out anonymous svn-po
2. jens makes changes
3. jens runs `svn diff > new-stuff.diff`
4. jens mails that diff file to you
5. you do patch -pX < diffile and commit it to svn.

that way you can work with more than one svn translator easily.

Auke