[Xfce-i18n] Xfce Goodies project move progress

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Jun 1 07:07:32 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Most of the largest parts of moving the goodies project over to mocha
(xfce.org) have been completed:

o All SVN content is migrated and active

o Some developers have already received their accounts and activated them

o /xfce/ Translators have access to /goodies/ translation files, so they can
immediately help translating plugins and goodies! yay!

o http://goodies.xfce.org/ is being worked on together with Nicolas Masse.
Please help them out folks - a good website is very important.

for the record: Benny and Jannis are project leads, I take care of the account
administration.

Right now everyone who's working on the goodies should apply for an account if
they do not already have one on mocha. Please go to
https://foo-projects.org/node/3 and send it in asap so I can process it and
you can get access.

Anyone who already has a translator or xfce developer account and requires
goodies commit access: please send me an e-mail with your account name (login)
, and I'll get to it.

Cheers,

Auke