[Xfce-i18n] Panel string addition

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Jul 31 20:05:02 CEST 2006

SZERVÁC Attila wrote:
>  Hali, Jasper

Hi, let's keep it on the list, maybe someone else is interested as well.

> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
>> With the latest commit (revision 22575) there is a new string for the
>> iconbox plugin.
>
>  Hungarian updated

Thanks ;-)

>> I don't plan on making any more string changes, unless they are
>> absolutely necessary for bug fixing.

Hmm, actually, I think thee is another patch in bugzilla that I also
would like to add, but after that...

>  Hm, what about sizing panel by percent?

Ehm, I don't know. Is there a patch that I should look at?

>  Ps.: I'm using corsac's Debian packages & getting english name &
> descriptions on default panel launchers except "Editor"-s name instead
> of Hungarian. Is this a panel bug?

Could be. Are you starting from a fresh install? An existing
configuration won't be updated.

	Jasper