[Xfce-i18n] To brazilian translators

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 00:32:39 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 06:52:41PM -0300, Tomas Schertel wrote:
> Eu tomei a liberdade de atualizar a lista de pacotes no wiki de traduções.
> Seria interessante que todos envolvidos colocassem seus nomes nas
> respectivas traduções.
> Segue o link do wiki: http://xfce.wikia.com/wiki/Pt_BR

For non portuguese speakers: Tomas is talking about a Wiki (link above) for
brazilian portuguese translators to interact.

Nice work, but couldn't we use Xfce i18n Wiki[1] for this purpose? After all that's
why it is there.

PS: I guess we should use only english in this list ;)

[1] http://i18n.xfce.org

Regards,
Adriano
--