[Xfce-i18n] update thunar it.po

Roberto Pariset r.pariset at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:39:55 CET 2006

Daichi Kawahata ha scritto:
> Please fix them:
>
>   it.po:538: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1000: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1474: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1511: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1520: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1524: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1528: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1591: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   it.po:1854: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_'
>   msgfmt: found 9 fatal errors

It's strange it's giving you _fatal_ errors, as "make update-po &&
make && echo $?" returns 0 here. What did you use to check? So I won't
send you rubbish next time.

Anyway, this is the issue (referred to the first error line):

537 #: ../thunar/thunar-dnd.c:62
538 msgid "_Move here"
539 msgstr "Sposta qui"

I will fuzzy all those strings: I want to translate everything before
using accelerators, as I often see that keys are doubled sometimes, or
other are not identical (in the code I pasted, there's no M in the
translated string).
Are there suggestions here? Should I use the Japanese-like format:
539 msgstr "Sposta qui (_M)"
or maybe I should create a new accelerator:
539 msgstr "_Sposta qui"
I am not sure, and think I won't use accelerators for now (unless
suggestions come :P).

Thanks,
Rob