[Xfce-i18n] Translating website

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon Jan 16 10:57:40 CET 2006

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:

>	hi!
>
>Now I remember, the website is in multiple languages too. How does the web
>translating process usually work? Perhaps there is no point in translating the
>acual web but translating the new one could be a good thing.

it's more a manual translation of all content - and since we're
currently redesigning the entire webpage we have no idea how the end
result will be easily translatable yet. I suggest you stay tuned on
progress - we'll ask for website translations as soon as we're done with
the technical work to facilitate translations.

Auke