[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-xfapplet-plugin 0.0.1

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:21:35 CET 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 03:14:18PM +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> [...]
> That sounds like it should be fairly easy to do. It makes the plugin
> slightly less flexible, I guess, because the panel needs to be in the
> same place it was when compiling the plugin, but that should be the case
> in almost any situation.

I don't know if I understood what you mean. As far as I understand the problem,
as long as the panel messages catalog is not moved away from the place they were
installed (otherwise translations wouldn't work at all), this should work just
fine.

> If anyone wants to provide a patch, I can easily add this.

I'll provide a patch in the next days, I should be studying by now ;)

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess