[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-xfapplet-plugin 0.0.1

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:52:42 CET 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 08:06:20PM +0900, Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> Check this stack trace as well ;)
> It comes from the xfce4-xfapplet-plugin with the previous patch
> applied, probably about dialog concerned.

Did you do anything specific/unusual do get this backtrace? A can't reproduce it
here. I've even tried different locales (thinking it could be translation
related) but still could not reproduce it.

> Also the warning below
> would be emitted when I add this plugin to the panel.
>
>   (xfce4-panel:653568): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-x11.c:904 \
>     drawable is not a pixmap or window

This is a known issue, in fact I don't believe it's related to
xfce4-xfapplet-plugin, but to xfce4-panel. Can you tell me if get the same
warning for other external plugins too (such as mailwatch or mixer)? Please see
the following (no answers yet):

http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2006-January/018270.html

Regards,
Adriano