[Xfce-i18n] Dutch translation Xfcalendar

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Feb 1 20:37:15 CET 2006

Vincent schreef:
> Hey, I thought I'd translate some more, so I translated the xfcalendar
> application, it's in the attachment.
>
> I didn't know what Orage was, when at the end it said "About Orage" I
> guessed it must be the application's name, but I wasn't sure, so I just
> replaced all Orage occurences with <Orage> and marked them fuzzy, if
> Orage is the name, <Orage> can just be replaced by Orage.
>
> And for the Dutch, if you know the translation of systemtray and pager,
> please tell.

Both pager and systray are part of the panel sources now, which should
always be close to 100% translated. Pager I really don't know and I have
left untranslated. For system tray I use 'statusgebied' it seems, which
I don't particularly like either. 'Systeemvak' might be better (I think
that is what windows calls it).

	Jasper