[Xfce-i18n] Translating the new website

^pi^ piarres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:43:52 CET 2006

On 12/4/06, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> For people interested in translating the new website (which will be
> launched with 4.4), you can start working on this.
>
> 1.  Checkout the website source: "svn co
> http://svn.xfce.org/svn/www/www.xfce.org/branches/new website".
> 2.  Start translating the pages in the i18n/ directory (copy the
> English version and change the 'en' in your language code).

Hello,
I am interested in translate website to basque, but I want test the
translation before commit it to website.

Can I test it in a local webserber ? Do you have any guide for this ?

If it is not posible pleasee give me (svn user piarres) svn write
access to webpages to commit it. ( or your prefer I sent the tar?)

Thanks for all your  work guys