[Xfce-i18n] German translation of xfce-registered-categories.xml

kalikiana at web.de kalikiana at web.de
Fri Aug 18 17:41:33 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am a recent friend of xfce4.4b and that's why I noticed that on my German XUbuntu setup the xfce programs menu is not localized. So I created a xfce-registered-categories.xml.de which was recognized by my system automatically. The file is not finished yet, I think, but it already translates more than I can see in my menu. I hope it's useful for xfce to have the file, thus I attached it as a tarball.
A question I have is, wether anyone cares about sub categories/ menus. Changing the "system" menu to non-simple like other menus doesn't seem to work. And in the original English file sub menus have no 'replace' values.

Yours,
   kalikiana
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!