[Xfce-i18n] [FR] a few new translations for some plugins and two updates

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 1 15:35:23 CEST 2006

Maximilian Schleiss wrote:
> Fabian Nowak wrote:
>

>>  You surelay already know about 'make update-po'...
>>

> I have read about it on the i18n.xfce.org wiki but never really
> understood what it was good for... If you would like to help out I'd
> really appreciate it.

My problem here is that whenever I run "make update.po" in the
downloaded po folder of whatever package of xfce I would want to
translate and have the latest pot file I get this error:

make: *** No rule to make target `update.po'.  Stop.

I even tried with gmake, same result. So I checked some sites talking
about this command and it does look like it should create a .pot file
with the latest additions to it so it can be used to make a xx.po file
with all the strings.
>> HTH, Fabian

Max