[Xfce-i18n] Russian translation

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Apr 15 04:27:26 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:14:07 +0600
Andrey Fedoseev wrote:

> Hi!

Hi,

> It's time to update Russian translation. Please, check out
> our SVN (http://grove.org.ru/svn/translations/xfce/trunk)
>
> It contains translation of Thunar ready for BETA1, other
> packages are also updated.

1. svn co http://grove.org.ru/svn/translations/xfce
2. for i in *;do cd $i;mkdir trunk;mv po trunk;done
3. tar cf xfce.tar */trunk/po/ru.po
4. tar xvf xfce.tar
5. svn diff */trunk/po/ru.po > xfce-ru.patch
6. ...checking ...checking it by my own eyes ...hmm
7. `gmake update-po' in the each po directories
8. svn diff */trunk/po/ru.po > xfce-ru.patch
9. ...okay libexo isn't updated at all

I'm afraid I must say it's nothing but a sheer agony.
Would you please give me PO files actually updated
(with tar.gz or individually).

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt