[Xfce-i18n] Verve, Thunar Media Tags ready for translations

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Apr 4 14:33:14 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I don't think I'll make big changes to Verve anymore before Xfce 4.4
comes out. So please connect yourself "string-freeze" signal emitted by
THIS email and translate it into your language if you can.

Same goes for the Thunar Media Tags plugin. My only advice on this is:
Please keep all strings as short as possible as the file properties
dialog and the renamer dialog should not be larger than necessary.

Thanks,
Jannis