[Xfce-i18n] Catalan orphaned

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut pau at correu.zigazaga.net
Mon Apr 3 22:56:12 CEST 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 02:56:34PM -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
>Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:

>> I am sorry to announce that for personal reasons I will not be able to
>> work on xfce stuff. Since I think I am the only catalan translator our
>> side of the project will get frozen. Sorry for the anoyance.

>> Even thought I will keep an eye on the mailing lists, I will not forget
>> you guys ;)

>can this be updated in the wiki? otherwise new translators will see that
>there already is a catelan translator.

OK, I will write a note telling "manteiner wanted".

>Pau - I assume you want your svn access terminated? please let me know
>because this allows me to keep my acls clean.

Perhaps my mistake was to announce this too early: I will keep working and
end as much as I can on 4.4. But I will hardly work on the next
releases. So please, do not remove my access right now since there are lot
of commits left ;)

I am very sorry for the misunderstood.

--

The effort of using machines to mimic the human mind has always struck me
as rather silly: I would rather use them to mimic something better.