[Xfce-i18n] Catalan orphaned

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut pau at correu.zigazaga.net
Sun Apr 2 13:57:55 CEST 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 08:04:40PM +0900, Daichi Kawahata wrote:
>On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:33:35 +0200
>Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:

>> 	hi people!
>
>What's happened!?

No that bad, problems at college with fellows that have left me behind and
that is possible I will take a job so there will be no time to work on
this as much as I would like.

>> Even thought I will keep an eye on the mailing lists, I will
>> not forget you guys ;)

>Wait, wait, wait, as I noticed you since before in private mail, you left
>many messages as `fuzzy' marked while I pointed out that the possibility
>of mis-operations in your editor, for example it can be seen in Terminal,
>Xfburn.

Oh, no, I will not leave this as it is now. I will try to end at least the
current job, altought things such as the documentation and the website
will probably not be translated.

>Then, can I remove those `fuzzy' tags as much as I can?

Well, this afternoon I will work a little on all of this in order to solve
the problem you mentioned. Even that, please, do not be shy and bitch me
as much as you want when you find a misworking situation like this one.

--

The effort of using machines to mimic the human mind has always struck me
as rather silly: I would rather use them to mimic something better.