[Xfce-i18n] Translator credits in AUTHORS

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Tue Sep 13 16:55:06 CEST 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:11:02 +0300
Jari Rahkonen wrote:

> > No, it requires registering, not to give access permission
> > automatically is to avoid multiple registration per one language
> > and it can be hard to manage for us, but considering you're having
> > translation actively, you'll get the permission. That's Jean-François's
> > call, however he's on vacation.
>
> As I tried to say, I don't really need SVN access (unless it makes things
> easier for you guys of course). I just pointed out that using the word
> 'current' to denote translators who have SVN permissions might not be wise
> as that would imply that they are the only ones who are currently active.
> But don't mind me, I know I'm being anal here...

Ah ok, I don't assume that file will be included the repository, the meaning
of 'current' would be 'current committer/maintainer' rather than 'active
translator', so you can keep contributing your translations without SVN
account then commitment will be my call. As you imagined, a SVN-access
translator takes a little more jobs other than translation, so it's up to
translators.

Daichi

language codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
country codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt