[Xfce-i18n] http://i18n.xfce.org/

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed Oct 26 18:22:45 CEST 2005

Stavros Giannouris wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:17:45 +0000
>Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org> wrote:
>

>>That's good to hear, okay finally we get the decent place, thanks.
>>But hey you put the sentence `...big mess', I must say I have no
>>experiences with Wiki and look my English! You and Brian will get
>>my crap English from your considerations.
>>
>>Anyway, after ChangeLog updating (and preparing release note for the
>>Xfce 4.2.3 in translation-wise), I can put the translator credits
>>(even in Xfce 4.0, furthermore 3.0!?) and contact list for that page
>>at least, yeah I may add more (some ideas), but you'll have to wait
>>for my lingual ability improved.
>>

>Don't worry, that's what wikis are for. Since [edit] is usually one
>or two clicks away, things (especially the popular) tend to get
>improved substancially over time.
>And yes, this includes spelling & grammar mistakes ;-)
>
>Cheers!
>
>PS: By the way, I might want to use the wiki for the documentation
>translation for 4.4. Do you think it is possible?

yes, that is exactly what it is for. However, this should be covered by
the general information about translating branches, and this info should
include description of the terms "frozen strings", "trunk" etc.

I'll look after the wiki and help organize a but. I invite everyone over
to start making informative pages and fill in the pages I haven't made.

Auke