[Xfce-i18n] Translatable XML files in 4.2 branch

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Oct 16 01:54:21 CEST 2005

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:45:37 +0200
Alexander Toresson wrote:

> I don't understand one of the options of it, Toggle_military. A
> guess from me is that it switches between a 12 hour and a 24 hour
> clock, though I've no idea if I should set it to 0 or 1 to achieve
> a 24 hour clock.

Sorry, I don't know how that property works either, <Caption>
</Caption>, <Tooltip></Tooltip> are the our place.

> Also, why is konqueror and nautilus in there?

For migrating user? as for me, I had been using nautilus when I was
GNOME/Xfce user.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt