[Xfce-i18n] Translatable XML files in 4.2 branch

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:45:37 CEST 2005

On 10/15/05, Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi Alexander, Piotr and all,
>
> As you've already known there're translatable XML files in
> xfdesktop below,
>
>   xfdesktop/branches/xfce_4_2/menu.xml
>   xfdesktop/branches/xfce_4_2/modules/menu/xfce-registered-categories.xml
>
> but there's also XML file (has a few translatable strings)
> in xfce4-panel,
>
>   xfce4-panel/branches/xfce_4_2/contents.xml
>
> If possible, please check this file is translated in your
> language.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Daichi

Ah, didn't know about that one. It even appears that you could set the
default clock hour style for your language with it, though I don't
understand one of the options of it, Toggle_military. A guess from me
is that it switches between a 12 hour and a 24 hour clock, though I've
no idea if I should set it to 0 or 1 to achieve a 24 hour clock.

Also, why is konqueror and nautilus in there?

Regards, Alexander Toresson