[Xfce-i18n] Call for help: xfce4-appfinder 4.2.3

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Oct 15 01:40:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've just updated PO files with the latest POT file in 4.2 branch
of xfce4-appfinder. The problem is, in my locale (in ja_JP.EUC), it
crashes on opening the further information dialog (from
`Information...' on the popup menu) in *4.3.0 (trunk)* environment.

In other words, it'll work fine in C locale. So, if you're using
4.2 branch as your current working environment, please check what
happens if you'll translate/install updated PO file and run it.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt